News & Announcements Subscribe:
GREATER MILWAUKEE CROP HUNGER WALK
Photos by Mary Jane Huber
Greater Milwaukee CROP Hunger Walk
Sunday, October 11, 2015
We need volunteers on the day of the Walk to help ensure the event runs smoothly. So grab a few of your fellow congregants, family, and friends and sign-up to be a volunteer.
Below is a list of the volunteer tasks. Time commitments are in parenthesis next to the task title. To sign-up, complete the Volunteer Application Form and send it to Interfaith Conference via fax 414-258-9030 or email. Questions? Call 414-276-9050.
Balloons: (12:00 – 1:45 p.m.)
- Blow up, string and distribute balloons to walkers who request them.
Button Distribution (12:00 – 1:45 p.m.)
- Ensure every walker has an official 2013 Greater Milwaukee CROP Hunger Walk button.
Parking (12:00 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wave cars into the McKinley Marina Parking Lot. When this fills, direct them to park on Lincoln Memorial Drive.
Registration (11:30 – 2:00 p.m.)
- Register walk-ups.
- Answer questions.
Set-up / Finish Line / Clean-up (11:00 – 4:00 p.m.)
- Set-up registrations.
- Set up finish area tables with water and treats and keep them stocked and ready as Walkers finish.
- Ensure the park is clean of CROP materials and trash at the end of the event.
5409 W. Vliet Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, 53208
Copyright © 2016 Interfaith Conference of Greater Milwaukee.
All Rights Reserved.